Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
- 8+ Events in Social #PR and Search Marketing July 25, 2014Social media, public relations and search marketing pros are always learning and one of my most shared #SocialPRSecrets is never stop learning! Attend as many conferences as you can each year and include some that are outside your box. Besides staying up to date in this crazy ever-changing social PR world we’re in, you can […] Related posts: Social PR TrendsLisa Buyer
- Survey Says Social Media is the New Black: Public Relations Vice to Habit July 15, 2014Orange is the New Black is cancelled! False. You probably heard that news hoax first on social media and then went on to confirm that it was not true via an official news channel. But you know what is true? Social media is the new black for getting news out and is now the leading […] Related posts: Survey Says: Journalists Depend on Social Media for Story ReLisa Buyer
- Why Social Public Relations Writers Need to Care About Rank June 26, 2014The name, face, rank and influence score behind content creators – that means social public relations pros, blog writers and social media managers has never been more important. Launching this month, ClearVoice, a no-cost content platform built to showcase content authority, has developed a scoring tool based on authorship power. The tool weighs credentialsLisa Buyer
- Social PR Mistake: Removing the Date from Blog Posts June 16, 2014The dating game of aging content. It seems some brands are choosing to remove the date from blogs posts in an effort to keep the content timeless and forever young. In a recent Facebook thread, Krista Neher posed the question to her SEO friends: Is there any benefit in displaying dates on your blog posts? I […] Related posts: The Buyer Group Develops BodyLogLisa Buyer
- 8+ Events in Social #PR and Search Marketing July 25, 2014
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends
- How to Hire (and Keep) Digital Marketing Talent in 2014
- Content Publishing Tips for Brands From the Experts
- Gaining Publicity With Social Talk Shows: Google+ Hangouts and Twitter Chats