Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
- Hot and Not for Social Media Management with Sarah Evans September 13, 2014Hold on to your laptops everyone, Digital Correspondent Sarah Evans shared some of her favorite social media management secrets. Whether you are just starting out in the social media world, or are a social-savvy professional, these tricks and tips will only help you improve on your social media game. 4 Steps To Become A […] Related posts: Real-Time SocialLisa Buyer
- Your Social Business Wake Up Call: The New Rules of Sales and Service by David Meerman Scott September 3, 2014The New Rules of Sales and Service by David Meerman Scott is a business wake-up call with one warning: don’t hit the snooze button after you read it. It’s not like one of those annoying ringtones where you want to smash the alarm clock or hang up on the automated sales call. Scott sounds off […] Related posts: NASA’s Social PR Secrets Revealed by David MeermLisa Buyer
- 5 Social PR Secrets for Community Management from @Moz August 28, 2014The land of Moz! That’s where you can follow the blue hashtag to Jennifer Lopez on any given social media stream. Or you might find her speaking at a conference or sharing her top social media community management secrets with a workshop for business professionals. SocialPRChat caught up with Lopez for a Google HOA interview for […] Related posts: The SocialLisa Buyer
- 8 Must-Have Google Chrome Extensions For PR Success August 21, 2014What can’t I live without in my Social PR life? A daily Starbucks latte for starters, a yoga class to clear the mind and my Social PR savvy Google Chrome extensions. It’s this combo of must haves that boost my public relations workflow and keep me one step ahead of digital insanity. Let me walk […] Related posts: Social PR Battle of the Brands: Google +1 vs.Lisa Buyer
- Hot and Not for Social Media Management with Sarah Evans September 13, 2014
- Social Customer Service Secrets to Avoid Negative Search Results
- 10 Social Media PR Lessons From #OITNB
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends
- How to Hire (and Keep) Digital Marketing Talent in 2014