Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
- 5 Social PR Secrets for Community Management from @Moz August 28, 2014The land of Moz! That’s where you can follow the blue hashtag to Jennifer Lopez on any given social media stream. Or you might find her speaking at a conference or sharing her top social media community management secrets with a workshop for business professionals. SocialPRChat caught up with Lopez for a Google HOA interview for […] Related posts: The SocialLisa Buyer
- 8 Must-Have Google Chrome Extensions For PR Success August 21, 2014What can’t I live without in my Social PR life? A daily Starbucks latte for starters, a yoga class to clear the mind and my Social PR savvy Google Chrome extensions. It’s this combo of must haves that boost my public relations workflow and keep me one step ahead of digital insanity. Let me walk […] Related posts: Social PR Battle of the Brands: Google +1 vs.Lisa Buyer
- Real-Time Social Media Management Do’s and Don’ts by @DMScott August 14, 2014Similar to the first men on the moon, David Meerman Scott will go down in social media history. I interviewed Scott for my Social Media Management class at the University of Florida about his evolution into real-time communications. It was here that Scott discussed why social media is important, examples of how it’s evolved from […] Related posts: 10+ “RazorLisa Buyer
- 10+ “Razor” Sharp Social Media Management Tips from @IanCleary August 8, 2014Ian Cleary, CEO and founder of the award winning blog Razor Social, dropped in all the way from Ireland to share a few of his most valuable tips and secrets about social media tools, platforms, and blogging. Razor Social is the world’s leading source of independent advice for social media tools and social media technology […] Related posts: Guy Kawasaki’s DiLisa Buyer
- 5 Social PR Secrets for Community Management from @Moz August 28, 2014
- 10 Social Media PR Lessons From #OITNB
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends
- How to Hire (and Keep) Digital Marketing Talent in 2014
- Content Publishing Tips for Brands From the Experts