Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
- Measuring up with Google’s @AdamSinger, the Data King November 20, 2014If you Google Adam Singer, we can’t tell you exactly what will come up, but we can tell you what SHOULD. The words ‘awesome’, ‘data king’, ‘University of Florida’, and ‘analytics advocate’ would all pop right into our top results. Dating Data Wondering why? Let me explain. I had the pleasure to chat with Singer, […] Related posts: Google+ Hangout: OptimizingLisa Buyer
- Space Invaders: How @LisaBuyer Won The Inbox War November 13, 2014Confession: I have a total of 188,838 emails in my Inbox with 50,595 unopened dating back to 2011. I’m on a mission: to create MORE space in my life for opportunity and happiness. The first step: My overflowing inbox. There is probably nothing I look at more than my email inbox each day. More than any […] Related posts: 8 Must-Have Google Chrome Extensions FLisa Buyer
- Public Relations 2015: A Day In The Life Of A Digital Correspondent November 3, 2014In the public relations and social media universe it’s crucial to be one step ahead of the next big thing. Enter Sarah Evans: she’s a real-time loving mother, author of the novel ReFrame, host of the first ever industry Twitter chat, Digital Correspondent, and a dear Social PR friend! Evans is truly a public relations […] Related posts: Hot and Not for SociaLisa Buyer
- Cracking the #LinkedIn Profile Code October 27, 2014“What’s LinkedIn?” That is a question asked by many college students, including my summer intern. Gasp! As a matter of fact, I surveyed 150 students in my social media management class at the University of Florida and only 52% of junior and senior college students surveyed actually had an active LinkedIn profile, while 95% had […] Related posts: [Interview]Lisa Buyer
- Measuring up with Google’s @AdamSinger, the Data King November 20, 2014
- Writing Your Way to the Top of Search and Social Results
- Social Customer Service Secrets to Avoid Negative Search Results
- 10 Social Media PR Lessons From #OITNB
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends