Come together, right now…with your audience
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
Let us create the right syllabus for your business needs with professional training and educating workshops, webinars - you name it!Continue Reading
Lisa Buyer wrote the book Social PR Secrets and can be found published in Mashable, Search Engine Watch, ClickZ and more.Continue Reading
Refresh your agenda with inspiration for keynotes, association meetings, conferences and special events.Continue Reading
- Social PR Chat with @MartyWeintraub: Business, Blogs, Books and Life February 28, 2015Marty Weintraub knows a thing or 200 about leveraging social media catnip with search marketing magic and public relations wizardry. After all, he wrote two social marketing books with a third on the way, publishes a top shelf marketing blog and founded a bombshell agency. But it doesn’t stop there…Weintraub also runs a series of […]Lisa Buyer
- 50 Shades of Twitter for PR February 13, 2015Let’s face it: using Twitter for PR isn’t just sexy, it’s smart, it’s revealing, and it’s exposure (hopefully, though, not indecent exposure). It’s just plain good social PR sense. (Yes, I did, in fact, newsjack the latest trending movie, 50 Shades of Grey. Sorry. I couldn’t help myself when I realized that I have 50+ […]Lisa Buyer
- Visual PR’s Instagram and Pinterest for Business in 2015: Like it or Pin it? February 4, 2015Scroll. Pin. Like. Yikes! We recently sat down with Krista Neher, author of Visual Social Marketing for Dummies, to learn more about the up-and-coming visual social networks and how to use them to best market your business. What sites are we talking about? Instagram and Pinterest, of course! Owned by Facebook, which turned 11 today, […]Lisa Buyer
- Writing Your Way to the Top of Search and Social Results
- Social Customer Service Secrets to Avoid Negative Search Results
- 10 Social Media PR Lessons From #OITNB
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends