Come together, right now…with your audience
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
Let us create the right syllabus for your business needs with professional training and educating workshops, webinars - you name it!Continue Reading
Lisa Buyer wrote the book Social PR Secrets and can be found published in Mashable, Search Engine Watch, ClickZ and more.Continue Reading
Refresh your agenda with inspiration for keynotes, association meetings, conferences and special events.Continue Reading
- Pinterest for PR, Social, and SEO Karma January 30, 2015With more than 70 million users, Pinterest is more than just fun and games…and photos. It’s a fantastic opportunity to drive targeted audience traffic, build community, and boost sales. In fact, many retailers are finding Pinterest to be the top source of their sales and website traffic. Others are leveraging the social network by making […]Lisa Buyer
- Should You Break Up With Facebook? January 22, 2015Have you heard the news? The algorithm just isn’t the same anymore, and there seems to be a social deficit disorder or a reach disfunction. Should you seek counseling, or break up with Facebook and find another social media lover? Is This Social PR Relationship Over? Brands are saying it. Copyblogger gave Facebook the […]Lisa Buyer
- The Social Media Invasion: How I’m Creating Space for Opportunity in 2015 January 13, 2015I like to call January the resolution pollution month. As I recently half-watched countless resolutions for 2015 stream across my newsfeeds, I saw the usual suspects: lose weight, exercise more, work less, more family time, less stress, more sleep, save more, spend less, more vacations, etc. “I wish I had more social media in my […]Lisa Buyer
- Writing Your Way to the Top of Search and Social Results
- Social Customer Service Secrets to Avoid Negative Search Results
- 10 Social Media PR Lessons From #OITNB
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends