Visualize your public relations strategy across multiscreen usage including mobile to create a rich and seamless user experience for your audience.
Optimize your public relations to increase visibility in the search engine results and throughout the social networks your audience live in.
Publicize your brand online with digital public relations that puts your brand front and center as the publisher and storyteller.
Socialize your public relations to reach your audience directly and create meaningful relationships with customers and influential media.
- [Interview] @JabezLeBret Shares LinkedIn For Business Secrets and Mistakes October 15, 2014If you are looking for Jabez LeBret, one place you can always find him is on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network. LeBret, Chief Innovation Officer at Get Noticed Get Found (GNGF), is my latest guest for the UF #PUR4932 speaker series, and in a Google HOA interview, he walked us through the powerhouse benefits […] Related posts: Pinterest PR SeLisa Buyer
- Automating and Scheduling Instagram Posts for Impact and Reach October 10, 2014REAL photos of REAL things taken by REAL people. Does your brand follow Krista Neher’s three R’s rule of visual social media marketing? Neher is a best selling social media author and CEO of Boot Camp Digital and the two of us collaborated with Jabez Lebret this week the Pubcon Social Media Mastery Workshop where […] Related posts: Instagram for #PR: MobilLisa Buyer
- Lisa Buyer’s #SocialPRSecrets to Success October 6, 2014What’s new in Lisa Buyer’s Social PR world? Find out about her book, trending news, upcoming events and the secret to getting ahead in this Social PR Chat breakdown! #SocialPRSecrets 2.0 Has Arrived! Social PR Secrets 2nd Edition is now available on Amazon. Get the latest secrets from Social PR evangelist Lisa Buyer! It’s a book, it’s […] Related posts: [BLisa Buyer
- Buffer’s Nicole Miller Shares Social Media and Customer Service Secrets September 30, 2014Disclaimer: I recently had to join B.A.A…. Buffer Addicts Anonymous. Social media can be addicting and some would say public relations can be pretty defeating. Never enough time, you’re only as good as your last story, and egos constantly collide. Tweet this, Share that, Like this and Plus one that. It’s exhausting. Yes, social media […] Related posts: 5 SocLisa Buyer
- [Interview] @JabezLeBret Shares LinkedIn For Business Secrets and Mistakes October 15, 2014
- Social Customer Service Secrets to Avoid Negative Search Results
- 10 Social Media PR Lessons From #OITNB
- Content Creators Ranking Checklist: How Quality Scores Influence
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur’s SEO Checklist for 2014
- Content Marketing Put a Man on the Moon, What Can it Do For You?
- 2014 Social Media Tricks, Tools & Trends
- How to Hire (and Keep) Digital Marketing Talent in 2014