Have a deadline quickly approaching and need an online PR strategy now? Or are you looking for a social jump start to your current public relations/social media efforts? The Buyer Group’s Lisa Buyer works on a project-by-project basis to optimize your online PR needs. Our teams are vast and nimble, able to pick up on industry categories and develop content that fills a void.
Lisa Buyer leads the team of search engine marketers, writers, social media strategists, and community managers to help with audits or full takeovers. Our special project services include:
- Online PR for branding and reputation management.
- Social PR mentoring.
- Social media and blog strategy.
- SEO, PR and social media audits.
- Search engine optimization strategy and SEO PR writing.
- Social media content development and community management for publicity.
- Online branding and optimized content creation.
- Optimized press release distribution.
- Social media ROI development and monthly analytics.
- Agency match-making that pairs you with the best of the best to solve your problems, even if it’s not with us.
The Buyer Group’s special project services can help identify holes in your public relations approach and determine one-off or ongoing projects to get your team out of the weeds. If social media optimzation or online PR are new ventures for your company, The Buyer Group will create the initial strategy, identify channels and platforms, develop the first round of content, and then educate your team on ongoing implementation.
If you’re looking for optimization, The Buyer Group’s SEO writers optimize many types of online content including: website pages, press releases, blog posts or social media content. We will provide SEO and social guidelines and templates to use moving forward, guiding you towards SEO/PR best practices and how to maintain SERP rankings and positive online visibility.
The Buyer Group special projects are available for short- and long-term projects, so please contact us and provide a description of your online PR goals to get started.Google+