From CMOs and CEOs to business owners, agency owners and PR and online marketing professionals, Lisa Buyer connects the dots when it comes to public relations, SEO and social media. Her passion for digital technology and online PR is contagious. She’s been known to fully transform a novice knowledge-seeker into a die-hard believer during her presentations.
The Buyer Group offers speaking services for conferences and workshops, where we present actionable plans and stats that matter.
Lisa Buyer has presented at several industry conferences including:
- Search Engine Strategies Conference (New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago, London) | 2008 – 2012
- Pubcon | 2008 – 2012
- ClickZ workshops and webinars
- BlueGlass 2010
- aimClear’s Facebook Intensive Marketing Workshop | 2011
- Instant eTraining’s Online Social Media event | 2012-2013
- OMI Digital Marketing Strategy Summit | 2012-2013
- MediaPost InsiderSummit
- Inhouse businesses
Lisa’s zen-like approach to online PR is likable and actionable. She provides more than the high-level approach to online PR by fully presenting the tactics and process.
Her tips will help companies both seasoned and newbie create an online presence that dominates search engines, creating a permanent papertrail back to the corporate website. Her industry experience ranges from technology, to real estate to health with insight into everything in-between.
Lisa has participated in the following sessions and conference panels:
- Social Media Optimization That Won’t Break the Bank.
- Social PR: When the Brand Becomes the Publisher.
- News Search SEO.
- Facebook Content Marketing.
Please contact The Buyer Group for speaking assignments or conference appearances.